Jan 19, 2010

So Mad



I am so mad right now that I had to share this with you!!! Last Saturday I bought the EA Sports Active Personal trainer for the Wii. I was so excited to get home and try it out. The package that I bought comes with a leg band, the game, and a resistance band. So, I get everything out and I put the leg band on. Ok, so I'm sure EA Sports didn't think that the first part of the workout was going to be putting this contraption on my leg!!! It took me a good 15 minutes before I even got the dumb thing strapped and securely on. By this time I had broke a sweat. Now, after that I decide to start the game everything is going good, I chose to do their workout, and I'm finally started. I'm pumped that I am finally working out. Yeah! I'm thinking! Well, the first exercise was running. Here I am, running along in the middle of my living room, thinking this is pretty fun, not to bad. THEN.....the dumb leg band slips farther and farther down my leg, and completely off. UGH! I get mad and go change my clothes b/c I thought maybe my pants were to loose. Come back out and start the whole process over.

Get started the second time, and I finish the running. Pretty proud of myself right now. Then on to the squats. I was thinking yeah this is good. Following the guide, I start squatting. By now I have done about 5/6 squats. Game was not registering my squats. I couldn't get it to go!! I probably squatted 100 times when I only needed to squat 8. To make a long story short ................. I quit!

OOOOHHHHH!!! and by the way my leg band broke the first night I had it. It wasn't really fitting my leg right so I thought if I stretched it out it would fit better. Nope, the dumb thing ripped in half when I tugged on it with my hands!!! (I was never so mad) It's horrible, I think I need to lose weight in my thigh before I can exercise!!

So, today I am willing to give it another try and hopefully it works out a little better. Nope! Same old crap!! The leg band won't stay on, my squats still are not good enough, it tells me I am running to slow, and the worst part is I can not find a way to contact EA Sports!!!!

Well, I could kick myself because I would have much rather saved my $60.00 and put it towards a Wii Fit Plus board bundle. What a waste!! (lol)

Let me know what you think......Am I over re-acting a little?

No comments:

Post a Comment