Jan 26, 2010

Cheesy Tuesday Saga - String Cheese I Like

Here are some light string cheese that I like. Not all are good. I usually try to buy the cheapest kind, but sometimes that can be the worst. I believe that all these are only 1 WW point!! WooHoo!!!

Market Pantry Light String Cheese (Target Brand). Watch your prices because many times there are coupons and sales on this cheese. Wow! Found someone else that loves this cheese....I think more than I do. Go Here to read the post.


Frigo Light String Cheese. I can only find this at Wal-Mart. I usually get the giant packs that are like $6-$8. I love string cheese ........... Can you tell?

Sargento Light String cheese. This is probably my favorite string cheese but it is high in price unless you run into a sale. I don't usually buy this kind b/c of the high price.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily! My name is Jane Bruce, I'm the photo editor at The Daily Meal. We're doing a piece on the do's and don't's of eating on an airplane. String cheese is one of our "do's." You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find an image of string cheese! I was wondering if we could use one of your images, and who to credit it to? Let me know, thanks! Please email me at jbruce@thedailymeal.com.

    ReplyDelete