Jan 7, 2010

Coupon Lady!!!

I know this really doesn't have anything to do with losing weight but I came across this video and thought it was really cool. As you know I love couponing!! I love to match things up and score some awesome deals. Well, watch this video it is really awesome.

The best one that I have ever done was @ Rite-Aid. I bought 2 full-size bottles of Clean and Clear facial cleanser (6.99 ea.), 2 packs of gum, 4 candy bars, 1 chapstick (4.99), and 1 bottle of sunscreen (8.99). My ending total was basically tax and it was.....drum roll please.....$1.93. I was so excited it is like the thrill of saving! Hahahaha

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=b639c489-f581-461d-97b5-1fb1291e8dc2%26tab=Today%20Show



Tell me what you think!! Maybe it will be a new year to lose and save. Lose the bad and save the green! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment