Jan 26, 2010

Fiber One 90 Calorie Bars


I have been eating this Fiber One 90 Calorie bars over the week and I have come to really like them. So, todays daily bite-down is............... Chocolate Peanut Butter Fiber Bars. At first I was hesitant to buy them for two reasons. Reason 1 the price b/c a box only contains 5 bars, and ,reason 2 I really do not get into granola bars. The only ones I like are Kudos, Quaker covered in chocolate, and Sunbelt bars. HA! all bars that are loaded with great amounts of fat and calories. But these bar were on sale last week @ Target for $2.33 plus I had a coupon for 40 cents off. So it brought them down to about $2.00 a box.

I think these bars are really good. They do not taste dry and mine were really chewy. But, if you don't like peanut butter these probably are not the bars for you, b/c on the bottom of the bar there is a layer of peanut butter.........YUM!!! They also have another flavor which is, Chocolate.

All in all these bars round up pretty good. They have 5 grams of fiber and they taste pretty darn good. Happy bites!!

GO HERE FOR 40 CENT/1 COUPON FOR FIBER BARS

My Rating: 8
Buy Again: Definately will
Pay Full Price: No

No comments:

Post a Comment