Jan 13, 2010

Monday/Tuesday Food Journal

Monday I could not get my stride with eating. I didn’t do to good, and I contribute that to being unorganized and not really being in the mind set. I had a pretty big weekend and I was still very tired and didn’t feel my best. The only good thing I did was that I didn't drink any pop and I drank over 8 glasses of water.

Tuesday I got my stride….YAY!! I was so excited and pumped about it. I did really good. Oh, and by the way just to let you know why there is not breakfast on this day is because I work a lot of night shifts, so when I get up it is lunch time. Believe it or not I was not hungry, but I was not full and miserable like i usually feel. I was amazed.

Lunch

Taco Bell - 2 Chicken Ranchero Tacos (Fresco Style) - 340
Diet Pepsi - 0

Snack

Yoplait Yogurt Whips - Strawberry - 140
Chex Mix - 110


Supper

Healthy Choice Steamers - 260
Broccoli/ Cheese Single - 40
Reese’s - 100

Snack

Yoplait Yogurt Whips - Strawberry - 140
(I’m addicted)


TOTAL : 1130

No comments:

Post a Comment