Jan 20, 2010

Deli Flats Roast Beef Sandwich

I wanted to post about some of the food I have been eating and how I have been swapping out foods. Below, is a Deli Flat that I put Banana peppers, roast beef, mayo, cheese, and lettuce. Believe it or not these are really good and I don't even miss the fact that there is not "bread" on my sandwich!



Here are the products that I like to use. I like the taste of them and the calories are pretty low.



1.) Pepperidge Farms Deli Flats (7 Grain) - only 100 calories...see "Daily Bite-down"

2.) Sargento Reduced Fat Swiss Cheese (pre-sliced) - This cheese is really good. I have had other low-fat cheese and it taste awful.

3.) Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh Meat - I really like this lunch meat over any other brand b/c it doesn't taste over processed. It taste fresh and not slimmy and yucky like most do.

4.) Kraft Mayo Olive Oil - This has a really good taste to it and it only has 45 calories per tablespoon.

5.) Mt. Olive Banana Pepper rings - I just love these. They are low in calories, and they are cheap! (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment