Jan 18, 2010

Pepperidge Farm Deli Flats


The Bite-down today is................ Pepperidge Farm Deli Flats. These rolls are made to substitute bread. Usually I do not like these types of bread substitutes b/c I LOVE bread and carbs, but these are really really good. And, the best part is that they only have 100 calories per roll and are an excellent source of fiber. So far I have only tried the 7 grain but, they also have 100% whole wheat and whole grain white. Go out and try them and have a good bite!!

Go (here) for some recipes that use these deli flats.

I have been reading and there is a competitor's brand called Arnold Select/Orweat Sandwich thins. From what I am reading they are supposed to be better tasting, but hard to find. So, I'm going to look long and hard so that I can decided. Let me know if you come across them somewhere. I need to put this through the final "bite-down" (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment