Jul 22, 2010

Olay & Ivory Target Deal


Awhile back Target had Olay Total Effects Bodywash on sale for $4.79 ea. And, then they had Ivory bar soap for $3.00 ea. Well, at the beginning of June there was 2 coupons in the Procter and Gamble Brandsaver. One was $4/1 Olay Total Effects BW and the other was a BOGO coupon. Which was, buy one Total Effects BW and get an Ivory soap (bodywash, bar, or hand) for free! YES! So, here is what I did.

Deal Scenario:

8 Total Effects Bodywash - $38.32
8 Ivory Bar Soap Packs - $24.00
Total = $62.32

Use:
8 $4/1 BW coupon - $32.00
8 Bogo coupons - $24.00
Total OOP - $6.32
= Free + $3.68 Moneymaker

Then, I am going to submit for a $10 Olay rebate when you spend $30. So, that is where I am getting the moneymaker part. See the picture above. I basically got all this for free plus made some extra money! YES! I LOVE FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment