Jul 24, 2010

My Wants

Here are some of my wants that I hope to accomplish soon or just want out of life. Sometimes I just feel like things are so unobtainable. I'm sitting here with no job, I'll 25 years old in September, and I feel like a complete loser who cries herself to sleep every night. I realize that there are much worse off people out there but it doesn't comfort me any. I feel like my life is wasting away and I have no way of making it better. So, I compiled a list last night of things that I truly want and want to do. Here it is..........



1. LOSE WEIGHT

2. OWN A BUSINESS

3. To visit again and live in Benalmadena Spain

4. Help the homeless

5. Learn to fluently speak a foreign language

6. Own a swimming pool

7. Volunteer to make a difference

8. Help Save dogs – Open a dog sanctuary

9. Learn to play piano

10. Live in a different state

11. Wish I could have met Mother Teresa

12. Be successful

13. Buy a Nikon Camera and take amazing pictures

14. Take a cake decorating class

15. Finish all my scrapbooks

16. Learn Calligraphy

17. Travel for business

18. Participate in a fundraiser for charity

19. Own a home

20. Inspire people



This picture would have been better if I wasn't in it:

*The times are all messed up on these pictures, I have no Idea*
*Benalmadena Spain*
Mediterranean Sea 12/2006

No comments:

Post a Comment