Jul 22, 2010

Choc.-Banana Smoothie Recipe


I found this recipe on a package of Carnation instant breakfasts. Here is there recipe.....

Milk Chocolate - Banana Smoothie:

3/4 c. fat free milk
1/2 small frozen banana, sliced
1/2 c. ice cubes
1 package of Carnation Instant Breakfast

Then blend together in a blender.......YUM!

~Ok, so here is my rendition of this recipe! LOL! :) ~

Milk Chocolate - Banana Smoothie w/o the Bananas & Strawberries

3/4 c. fat free milk
2 or 3 tbsp. of fat free vanilla ice-cream
1 package of Instant Carnation Breakfast
A couple frozen strawberries

Then blend it all together in the blender.........It was really good. A little far fetched from the recipe but hey....I didn't have an banana's. This one didn't turn out chunky as I would have liked it, but that is b/c I didn't have any ice-cubes to add. I would def. keep the ice-cubes in the recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment