Oct 22, 2012

Rite-Aid: Clearance and More


Last night I stopped in Rite-Aid and found a couple things.  

*WARNING*
Good Deal Alert!

I found these doggies waste bags on clearance.  The tag said $5.59 and take an additional 50% off that.  So, I only picked up one at the time.  Then I got up to the register and they rang up at $1.39 each.  (I went back and got the other one, that way I will have one for each pooch!) 

These will be a good accessory to hook on the lease when I start going for my walks around town!  Plus, with everything they are new and I will want to use them, so.....hey....that will jump-start my exercise regimen. 

I also spotted this Stay Fit freeze container for $7.99 and thought wow!  I got 50% off  mine at CVS as posted here. (only paid $3.99)


 AND, the best for last.  The other weekend I went shopping with my mom and found this same exact tumbler on clearance at CVS for $2.62 posted here! I can't believe Rite-Aid still wants $12.99 for this ....... I would never pay that amount for this tumbler no matter what store had it on its shelf. 


So lesson of the day.   When buying stuff at drugstores(CVS, Rite-Aid, Walgreens).....Always wait for sale or clearance prices!  And, make sure to frequent them often because you can usually find some awesome deals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment