Oct 15, 2012

L'Occitane Free 30 ml Hand Cream

If anyone took advantage of the freebie offer here, listen up.  Today I got an e-mail saying that L'Occitane  had reached 500K fans on facebook and that I can go to any L'Occitane Boutique to claim my free 30 ml ($10 value) hand cream!  So make sure to watch for this e-mail.  In the title it will read "Redeem Your Free Shea Butter Hand Cream. Details Inside." Yay, I'm so excited!

Since you have till October 28, 2012 to redeem this I am going to tell myself that I need to watch what I eat and, if I can resist the temptations of fast food, I will go get this.  Then after I pick it up I'm not going to use it right away.  I'm going to tell myself that I have to have a good day before I can try this.  So next time I get an urge for nasty drive-thru food, I will instead reward myself with this hand cream.

Go here to find a local boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment