Oct 21, 2012

Brummel & Brown Spread ~ Only $0.10 at Target


 According to Hip2save.com she posted here and here that the Brummel & Brown Spread 15 oz. tub is on sale at Target this week for $0.10.  I have not confirmed this, it may be regional, but if you live close to a Target I would suggest making a quick trip to check it out.

 Hungry Girl uses this in a lot of her recipes in the place of margarine/butter, due to the fact that is made with yogurt.  I just bought a tub of this at Meijer last week and I believe I paid around $2.00 for it.  So, this would be an AWESOME deal if you can grab one!

1 comment:

  1. You'd be wise to just eat butter. Yogurt is way down the list of ingredients. Based on the grams of polyunsaturated fat (i.e. Omega-6, or the "bad" fat"), it's mostly vegetable oil - which causes inflammation. Monounsaturated and sat fats are the only way to go.

    ReplyDelete