Oct 9, 2012

I Love Coupons & CVS!!

Today I headed out to CVS for the week to see what kind of deals I could grab up.  I had $20 in Extra Care Bucks (ECB's) that were burning a hole in my pocket, plus I had a couple good coupons that they sent to my inbox.  Also, I was in dire need of a shower loofa.  I have gone without one for about two months, and ........it sucks!  I hate using washcloths, plus it seems like I have to do so much extra laundry.  But, I was just to cheap to buy one.  When in the world did they go up in price?! I remember when you could get one for less than $1.  (Maybe I live under a rock! :\ )   Also, please check out this link here to see how you can score a free trial size of SebaMed. 



Check Out My Loot:
(This is a mix between last week and this week b/c I bought stuff last week to get my ECB's to use this week.  The stuff in RED is the stuff that I got for free with a coupon.)

1 Olay Wet Facial Clothes - 30 ct.
1 Nexxus Hairspray
1 Nexxus Hair Gel
1 Trial Size Nexxus Shampoo
2 Morning Burst Clean and Clear Cleanser
1 Quattro Women's Razor
1 Dove Bodywash
1 Dove Shampoo
1 Dove Conditioner
1 Dove Hairspray
2 Bags of Twix Fun Size Candy * only 1 bag is shown in the picture - HA! oooppps!
1 Bag of Kit Kat Fun Size Candy * not shown - ooopsie!
1 Bag of Halloween Reese's PB Pumpkins * not shown - sorry, same reason! :(
2 Aquaphor Lip/Chapstick
2 Aquaphor Healing Ointment - 2 pk.
1 Bag CVS Brand Onion Rings
2 Bottles of D. Coke - 20 oz.
2 OdorClear Candles* - these are on sale buy one get one free $7.99/2
1 CVS Brand Face Lotion
2 Shower Pouf/Loofa's
1 Trial Size Tube of Nuance Curling Cream
1 Trial Size SebaMed Body Lotion 
1 Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish
1 Stayfit Salad Kit
1 Big Bottle of Tresemme Shampoo
1 Big Bottle of Tresemme Conditioner
1 Tresemme Hairspray
1 CVS Brand Deep Cleansing Shampoo

Final Cost:  $44.43

Now, I know that $44.43 sounds like a lot, but really it is not because I plan on using this stuff that I don't need as Christmas gifts.  This Dove gift bag is something that didn't cost much and it looks like you spent a lot on it.  Which in return I only spent about $6.00 on this. Plus, the pouf has a coupon on it for $1.00 off a fragrance purchase at CVS!  You could even separate the candle and give that as a gift itself!  Wow! cheap ..... cheap.....cheap..... without being ... well, cheap! HAHA! Put it in a cute bag with some tissue paper and VIOLA! 





No comments:

Post a Comment