Oct 24, 2012

Oooey Gooey Yogurt Cake (remix)

The other weekend I tried a recipe from Hungry Girl where she takes 1 box cake mix and cup of fat-free greek yogurt and makes a cake.  Go Here for the recipe.

Well, I didn't have a boxed cake mix so I improvised and used a Jiffy Chocolate Muffin mix instead.  And, to my disbelief it turned out to be a very tasty dish! But, dumb me didn't take pictures.  When I was making it I thought it would be a real flop.  This is what I used......

1 Box Jiffy Chocolate Muffin Mix w/ Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Water
1 Tub of Chocolate Dannon Fat Free Greek Yogurt - Go here for coupon $0.50/2 or $1/2

Put the very runny mixed ingredients in a 9x13 pan that is sprayed and bake for about an 1 hour till gooey in the middle with a crunchy top. 

* Plus, it only cost me about $1.77 to make this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment