Oct 11, 2012

GNC: SafSlim ~ Tried Today!


 I'm excited to share with you all that today I actually worked up the courage to jump on the SafSlim Re-Body Challenge freebie that I posted about here.  Before my lunch and dinner I took 1 tablespoon of the Berry Cream Fusion.  And, too my surprise it actually tasted good!  It had the consistency of a fat-free yogurt and it went down really smooth.  I didn't try the chews today only because I forgot, but I definitely could tell when I should have ate one to combat my cravings.  The only bad thing about this is each tablespoon is 2 old school WW points.  I'm not sure if I am going to incorporate this into my daily target points or not.  (Still thinking & debating.)

So....as I'm sitting here writing this post and I guess I am sort of confused by the directions.  I thought (only b/c I'm like a man when it comes to directions....who needs em!) that you take the SafSlim twice daily before meals and then eat a hunger chew when you had a craving.  But, the packaging makes it sound like you have to take a hunger chew AND a tablespoon of SafSlim twice daily before meals. The "For Best Results" above sounds more logical to me so I am going to follow that regimen.  The good thing about it is that the Re-Body Hunger Chews are 0 points on old school WW.  YAY!  That will be an easy go to snack when I hit rock bottom for the day. 

Like my Ikea eating utensils?!


Let me know if any of you have tried this yet????

No comments:

Post a Comment