Feb 6, 2010

** Snack Ideas **

Here are some snacks that I found. These sound pretty good and something that I would be able to eat.


1.) 1/2 banana rolled tbsp. frozen semisweet chocolate chips. (about 123 calories)

2.) 1/2 of 1.08 ounce container of M&M's mixed with 1/3 cup low-fat granola (about 123 calories)

** I think that these M&M's are the ones that actually come in those little tubes. sometimes found up by the checkout lanes with the candy.

3.) 5 any type of olives (45 calories)

** No way!! We get 5 whole olives. That is like a meal!! I just had to share this one when I came across it in Self Magazine. I hate when these Magazines publish stupid stuff like this example. To me, that is not a snack. I don't even know what that is!

4.) Lean turkey wrapped around a low-fat string cheese stick with a couple of grapes and olives.

5.) Fat-Free Cottage Cheese and fruit (about 160 calories)

No comments:

Post a Comment