Feb 10, 2010

Sick :(



The past couple days I have been sick with congestion, sore throat, runny nose, coughing and sinus pressure. (Ok, so I sound like the side effects of one of those pharmaceutical commercials!) I have been so miserable. But, the best part of it is that I don't have much of an appetite. For the last 2 days I have hardly ate anything. WooHoo! Do these Tylenol pills have an anti-hunger suppressant in them? If so, I need to buy these little miracle babies by the bulk. Ha! No, I'm just kidding. But I do want to say that they work very well. I was surprised. They helped me get through a couple long, hard, days at work. And the best part is that all my symptoms were listed on the box. I didn't buy a pill that treated symptoms I didn't have.
To make this even better, I found a $2.00 off coupon on the box! YAHOO! The box in return only ended up costing me about $2 buck-a-roonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment