Feb 17, 2010

Cupcakes - Made and Tried!


So I got all my supplies together and I made these cupcakes from Hungry Girl's free daily newsletter. (Go here for the recipe that was posted earlier) They turned out pretty good. I forgot to get vanilla extract so I didn't use any, but they still tasted good. The only thing that happened was that they caved in after they cooled. Not sure why. The frosting was different. I will have to get used to it. I had to add a little extra pudding mix to the cool whip to give it a little flavor. But, I'm just not sold on them yet. Yes, they are good, but I don't understand the calorie count. In the recipe it makes 9 and I made 12 cupcakes but still 164 calories per cupcake with all reduced everything in it. Not really buying it. I'd rather eat a frosted Lofthouse sugar cookie with 180 calories in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment