Feb 27, 2010

Coupon Savings!!!


I have to post about these deals I got at Rite-Aid! I am so pumped. This is how I keep my fingers and mind busy. Below I had a ton of coupons to use with my transaction!

Deal #1
Lysol Cleaning Pourable solution
Renpure Organic Shampoo
Dove Dark Chocolate Bag
Dove Milk Chocolate Bag
4 Packs of Dixie Paper Plates 30 ct.

Final Cost = $7.48


Deal #2
2 Snickers Bars
1 pack Trident Layers Gum
6 bottles of Johnson's and Johnson's Baby Products
2 bottles of Old Spice Mens Body-wash

Final Cost = $5.34

**Now, I am going to be getting back $3.00 for the shampoo and $1.00 for the Dove Chocolate. So, all in all I only spent $8.82 on all this.

**I have one more trick up my sleeve.....next since I bought $6.00 dollars of Procter and Gamble (P&G) I am going to submit that recp. towards a $100 coupon book for spending $50.00 on their P&G products.

No comments:

Post a Comment