Nov 15, 2012

EZ Freeze Stayfit Salad Bowl

Yesterday I finally used my new EZ Freeze Stayfit Salad Bowl that I posted about here.  It actually worked pretty good for my lunch.  I didn't have a need to freeze the top part because I have a fridge at work that I put my lunch in.

I put my lettuce and cheese in the bottom and my meat and broccoli in the top.  It worked out pretty good.  The bad part is that you can not microwave any part of this bowl.  I tried putting in the top part (divider/freezer part) and I heard a massive crackling so that is what makes me think it's not microwaveable.  Ooopps!   The bottom part makes a great salad bowl to use whenever you need a bowl.  The only problem is the lid doesn't fit without the top part, but I use it anyway and just make sure to hold the lid on the top so I can shake my salad up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment