Nov 18, 2012

Adjustment to the Phentermine

I'm on Week #2 of the Phentermine and so far so good!  I am still taking only a 1/2 of tablet a day.  I want to see how long I can drag that out till it wears off and I have to take the whole tablet.  The only thing that I have really noticed when taking this pill is that I don't really want to eat.  I have cravings for stuff, but they are not so terrible that I can't resist them.  The past two days I have had a horrible sweet tooth.  But, I have been good and only ate a square of a Hersey's bar.  Lately, I have felt sort of bloated and not like I felt last week.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't feel like I am really losing weight nor have I lost any. 

Even though I feel as if the Phentermine is working wonders for me, I have become a little worried because I have read that one of the side effects is sort of a anorexic thinking mentality. Obviously, I'm eating, but I'm to the point where I'm not eating all my food.  Not all because I'm scared to gain the weight, but because I don't feel like I'm hungry enough.  There is a little bit of a hunger pain, but it doesn't feel like I need to eat.  So I'm getting confused. (To eat or not to eat?)  Usually I would eat no matter what.  If I was hunger, starving, craving, whatever!  Now, it is just so weird for me b/c I had such awful food habits before, As seen here! I'm not used to feeling this way. 

Oh Sigh! I would have never thought that this would ever concern me nor would it be so hard to adjust (mentally) to taking this drug.  I'm sure I will figure it out since it is only the second week.  Everything takes time!  Thanks for listening to my ramblings! (haha)

Goodnight and sweet dreams
xoxo
Emily

2 comments:

  1. Emily,

    I am a doctor in Denver and work for a weight loss clinic. We have had GREAT success with phentermine for our patients and a lot of them have been able to kick start their weight loss and change their habits and keep the weight off. good luck. R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to take phentermine too. I bought it online here
    ShopPharmacyCounter
    I hope th prices here are cheaper, and I helped you!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete