Sep 27, 2012

WOW!



As I was surfing the web I came across this website discussing jobs at Starbucks and how people did on their interviews and if they ended up securing the job or not.  After reading this, it really made me wonder how some people are successful at finding employment.  With the invention of Word and spell check, how can someone make so many mistakes?  Below is one I had to share.  Now, take special notice to what position this person accepted. WOW!  (Gong throw has to be my favorite part.....HA!)

"Starbucks Store Manager at Starbucks

Accepted Offer – Interviewed in Mashpee, MA Apr 2012
Interview Details – I was hired actually by the district manager at the time. the store was gong throw a SM switch so the district manager was doing the interviews: Since i had prier experience working in a grocery store operated Starbucks through a license agreement I could already answer specific question; if in this situation with a customer, what would you do? how do you go about making this drink? why Starbucks? and basically know all the questions you answered during the online questionnaire when applying for Starbucks over their website"


This is taken directly from the website........glassdoor.com.  Go here to see on original site.  


No comments:

Post a Comment