Sep 22, 2012

belVita Breakfast Cookies/Biscuit


After seeing the commercial that Snookie and Deena from Jersey Shore were in, it sort of took me awhile before I tried these. (Sort of Skeptical -- I was like......what are these?!?! Hangover Cure?) HA!

*** I was hoping to find the commercial video to post.....but, after reading I think that belVita had a lot of negative feedback on the "star endorsers" and they pulled all videos.  ***

But, after I did, I really enjoy the belVita breakfast cookies.  I was so excited when I heard they brought out a chocolate flavor.  I have only had the Golden Oat.  But, they really capture that salty and sweetness that I crave.  Some people disagree with this product b/c they say that they really do not have any "good" nutritional value. Go Here to Read  As I am not disagreeing with this, I am just trying to take smaller steps towards being healthy.  I believe that this product is better than some foods I tend to grab in the morning or nothing at all.  So that is why I like and eat the belVita packs. 

I really like how they come in their own individual packages, they are easy to grab and go.  You can pair these cookies with yogurt or fruit to make a really filling breakfast.  I normally do not pair anything with the packs b/c I do not have a huge appetite in the morning,  so I just sort of munch on these throughout the day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment