Sep 23, 2012

Mr. Coffee Recall



Mr. Coffee stated that they are voluntarily recalling this product and that - "We have received reports that a build-up of steam can force the brewing chamber to open and expel hot coffee grounds and water, posing a burn hazard."   Go here for more info. and what to do if you qualify for the recall.

Is anyone as happy as I am about this recall!!! I hate this machine!  I purchased this Mr. Coffee single serve brewer (knock off brand of a Keurig) last year.  At first it was o.k., but after awhile it started spitting coffee grounds all over the place and into the actual coffee we were drinking. (NASTY)  At the time we just figured it was because it was an off brand and not the real thing.  So last Monday night we went to Elder Beerman to get a real Keurig and we saw the signs posted about this recall.  So, now I have no idea what we are going to do with this new Mr. Coffee that they are sending me.  :(  I wish they would just give me a refund!

This is the one we got in place of it:





No comments:

Post a Comment