Aug 29, 2011

Calling All Popeyes

The other day I tried Lean Cuisine's Spinach Dip Snack, and WOW! It totally blew me out of the water. I was not expecting such a great tasting dip from a frozen box. And two it is a low calorie snack? These are totally worth the money. You do not just get one serving, you get two. There are two bowls of spinach dip and two pita halves. I know it doesn't sound like a lot and I was actually thinking that too, before I started it eating it. It is actually very filling and hunger crushing. AWESOME, AWESOME TASTE!!!!! These will definitely be a staple in my freezer.

I also tried the Cheddar Broccoli Dip and it was also very good, but my favorite is the Spinach Artichoke Dip.


Make Sure That You Are On the Look-Out For Coupons, Since This is a New Item!

No comments:

Post a Comment